Meir Ezra - Are You Controlling Money or Is Money Controlling You?
Signs Money Is Controlling You:
- You often wish you could buy more things
- Your want to get rich, but you have no realistic plan
- You blame others for your financial problems (government, boss, spouse)
- You use credit to buy things that decrease in value, such as expensive cars or expensive clothing
- Money controls your mood - you feel good or bad based on your finances
Signs You Are Controlling Money:
- You invest in yourself, such as more education or personal improvement
- You buy things that increase in value
- You donate to causes you believe in, even if just small amounts
- Each year, your earning power improves and financial worth increases
- You use money as a tool to realize your dreams
Once you know how to control money, your life will change!