Meir Ezra - Are You Controlling Money or Is Money Controlling You?
Signs Money Is Controlling You:
Signs You Are Controlling Money:
Once you know how to control money, your life will change!
NATG is committed to ensuring that licensed insurance adjusters receive the highest quality Insurance Fraud training at the best price. With our courses, you can fulfill many of your CE requirements as well as any insurance fraud training requirements all in one shot! In the majority of states, our insurance fraud CE courses are categorized as optional credits.
Rather than taking the same courses over year after year, try our interactive and captivating insurance fraud courses. Now you can learn about the types of insurance fraud being committed daily, the types of scam being performed against the carriers and insureds, the types of investigations that are being performed, how and why an insurance company, TPA or self-insured investigates their claims, and much more. Our courses have been developed by industry experts and are kept up to date with this ever-changing topic of insurance fraud.
Insurance Fraud Courses for Continuing Education Credits available in the states of Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, Montana, New Hampshire, New York, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Texas, Utah and Wyoming.
• Register instantly online
• Attend courses anywhere with internet connectivity or as a group in the convenient setting of your office location
• Completion reported directly to insurance department
• Administration / compliance tracking right online
• Accredited by your State and in compliance with your State's continuing education provider requirements.